Help/Advice on Glider/Slider Roof

mardi 25 août 2015

Hello,

I am writing to ask for advice. I tried once before on the forum but did not get any feedback, whatsoever. I own a 2011 Jeep Liberty which I love. I always wanted a Jeep, thanks to my fiance who owns an awesome Wrangler, but should not have gotten one with the glider/slider roof or whatever it is called. It is just a waste as I am really not able to use the roof. It's buckeling, it now leaks inside the Jeep when its rains and I need advice, Please!!!!!

What can I do to fix all of he above? It is driving me mad. I know I cannot be the only person on the planet with one of these Jeep Liberty glider/slider roofs. For those of you who have one What was your fix?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Please, please refrain from sarcastic remarks.

Thanks kindly!

Jude


Help/Advice on Glider/Slider Roof

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor