5.3 swap question regarding a/c

mardi 18 août 2015

So I'm looking into putting a 5.3/5.7/6.0 into my jeep in the near future and want to add a/c to it. I plan on sending the harness and PCM from the donor truck out to novak or someone to have it reworked to make it easier to install since I don't have the patience for wiring. Now, my jeep doesn't have a/c from factory so I'd be using whatever a/c parts I can from the donor truck and making whatever I need unless I can buy it somewhere cheap. Now, what all will I need to make it work other than the obvious compressor, condensor and all the under hood stuff. What needs to be done wiring wise? And I imagine I need the a/c control panel for the inside of the jeep. Novak has an option to add a/c to the harness, so would that plug into the stock jeep panel or is there something I'm not seeing?


5.3 swap question regarding a/c

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor