Adding Factory uConnect in RAQ

samedi 15 août 2015

I'm in an '06 WK 65th Edition, with RAQ and no UConnect. I'd like to add the factory UConnect setup with controls/mic in the rear view mirror and not the aftermarket kit. I know that because of that things will not be completely plug and play and I may need to take some extra steps to get it to work.

So far I have the rear view mirror, bluetooth module (5064013AV) and UConnect wiring harness (56050609AD) to go from the mirror to the module. It appears I'm going to need a harness to go from the module to the radio now too. I've looked behind my passenger kick panel and there is no preexisting wiring to be found.

In this first image, the harness on the left is the side that is meant to plug in to the module, and on the right is the module that has no male plug to accept it. Is this something I'll have to fabricate a wiring harness to accomplish? If not, where does the harness from the rear view mirror plug in to?

Attachment 2326058



This image from the FSM shows the same harness as above with the larger 22 pin connector plugging directly in to the module. I've searched and can not find this harness, am I missing something or is this the harness that comes from the radio that I have yet to acquire?

Attachment 2326090



These 2 images show the pinouts for the plugs on the back of the RAQ. I checked my factory harness and I do not have the pins in any of the UConnect locations on C1. I'm assuming these will be filled by wires coming from the module however I am unable to find a pinout diagram for the hands free module so I can not as of yet cross reference them.

Attachment 2326098
Attachment 2326106



Any light you might be able to shed on this would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Nathan

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HarnessandUConnect.jpg (102.8 KB)
File Type: jpg Figure33_HandsFree.jpg (99.3 KB)
File Type: jpg RadioConnectorC1.jpg (146.3 KB)
File Type: jpg RadioConnectorC2.jpg (133.1 KB)


Adding Factory uConnect in RAQ

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor