Am I missing something?

lundi 17 août 2015

I have a 2001 Jeep grand cherokee (WJ) that has some DW. I currently have a 3 inch coil lift. My DW starts at 40 only after I hit a bump. Its violent I have to stop the whole sha-bang.

I have factory control arms in front. The caster measures at 4 degrees on one side and 5 degrees on the other.

The Track bar and bushings are ROCK solid and torqued to spec.
The CA bushings are great. (Just replaced one last week to be sure).
All my tie rods are tight with absolutely no play.
The Ball joints are great. I didn't just do the lift the tire method I disassembled the steering knuckles and made sure they were stiff and smooth.
The tires just got balanced at a perfect 0.00 on both.
Steering stabilizer is resistant both ways and doesn't have dead spots.

Lastly my toe is set out at 1/8th and inch.

I have been reading different things about caster and toe angles that have led me to believe that if everything else is good these two things are the only possibilities I can hope to adjust.

I have stock upper and lower CA's so caster is stuck where its at but as far as toe goes I am curious if anyone has some input on wether or not toe out could be the cause.


Am I missing something?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor