Anyone running Rampage 5089925 Conversion headlights?

lundi 17 août 2015

So I had a $50 Amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I had been thinking about a lighting upgrade for a while, and with fall and it getting dark earlier rapidly approaching, I pulled the trigger on the Rampage H4 conversion.

http://ift.tt/1M9Y6mP

Should be here in a day or two (thanks Prime shipping) and I'll likely get them installed this weekend. Anything has to be better than the factory lights. I've been complaining about them for years, and supplementing them with a set of LED cubes that I replaced my factory fog light with. I'm also going to take the opportunity to plastidip my chrome rings to a black while I have them off for the install. Would a metal paint work better for this? Any issues with Plastidip "melting" from the heat?


Anyone running Rampage 5089925 Conversion headlights?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor