autometer fuel gauge issues

samedi 15 août 2015

87 yj 4.0 head conv/nuttered/ custom cj dash

Hooked up the autometer gauge to the dash, has power, ground, signal, and lighting.

think ive got it wired correct because it works fine. however, when I turn headlights on the gauge jumps up to full.

I think it has something to do with the dash interior gauge lighting switch because If I turn that switch off the gauge goes back to normal.

I know the lighting for the autmeter gauge runs to this interior lighting switch but its adjusting the fuel gauge when I turn the interior lights brighter. bad ground or something?

all the other autometer gauges (tach, temp etc) run off same switch for the interior lighting but the fuel gauge only one acting weird.

Thanks in advance!


autometer fuel gauge issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor