Becker RB3 (BE6802) CD/Radio/SATNAV IPOD connection

lundi 24 août 2015

Hi.

I have a 2004 WJ Grand Cherokee with a European becker RB3 (BE6802) stereo fitted. Similar, but not exactly the same as the US version RB4.
First off, does anyone have a manual for this as my car came with a general chrysler stereo guide which covers several units, but not mine.
Second, has anyone wired in a permanent ipod / mp3 player connection to the stereo?
I've tried using an itrip but the lack of vacant fm frequencies gives a bad connection and means you constantly have to switch frequencies.
I've taken the unit out and (looking at the back) there is a 10 pin plug on the right hand side, which I believe is the connection to the optional cd changer (someone please correct me if I'm wrong ) which I don't have. It has power to it, so my initial thought was to splice into the audio L & R wires on this pin and attach an audio jack, but that didn't work.

If anyone has any video tutorials or instructions, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks very much.

Ps. There is no AUX selectable on the unit, hence my idea to splice into the unused CD changer connection.


Becker RB3 (BE6802) CD/Radio/SATNAV IPOD connection

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor