grinding noise while turning

mardi 18 août 2015

First off, yes I have quadra-drive no it's not that, lol. I used the search feature and the first 5 pages is basically nothing but quadra-drive issues. My problem is when I turn either way, both in a parking lot or down the road, it sounds like my brake pads are grinding metal on metal. I've changed the pads with AutoZone C-Max pads and lubed the slides up (they were almost stuck originally, I had to clean some built-up gunk out). Still happens, I doubt it's a wheel bearing but it might be, I had issues with my rear wheel bearings. But to my knowledge there is no fluid loss and the fluid is at the correct level and I don't know what else it could be. Any sort of help is very much appreciated.


grinding noise while turning

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor