Goodyear MTR 35 X 12.50 X 15

mardi 18 août 2015

Mounted as a spare a couple of years ago, it has never been driven on. I just put new tires and I am using one the old ones, exact same make and model, as a spare and don't need this one any longer. This tire is new other than it being mounted, it has never been driven on. In fact, if you look at the photos, you can still see the factory digital printing on the tread. Goodyear does not have a production date for this tire for the foreseeable future and is currently unavailable. I am asking $200.00 and is a local Blythe pick up only. I have two more of these tires for sale as well. One has about 50% tread wear for $75 and the other has about 85% tread wear for $25. NOTE: The tire I first mentioned is only dirty because it hung on the back of my jeep for a couple of years, I say again, it has NEVER been driven on.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg T5.JPG (49.0 KB)
File Type: jpg T1.JPG (46.0 KB)
File Type: jpg T2.JPG (39.8 KB)


Goodyear MTR 35 X 12.50 X 15

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor