Mini LED Light Bar

lundi 24 août 2015

A little while ago I purchased a mini light bar from a vendor on another forum I'm on. It got here today and I couldn't resist taking some pics/quick testing.

I ordered the special bronze one he made because why not be unique for no extra cost? I believe the color temp I ordered was 4500k? Might have been 4300k. He had a huge sale to clear his inventory, not sure if he plans on making more or how soon.

First let me say this is a nice looking little bar. Very clean and rugged looking. He has posted pictures of it lit up in a block of ice. The bronze is awesome looking.









Where I'm thinking of mounting with a piece of angle iron. Behind rear glass. I think it's bright enough to be fine there. I don't want anyone getting sticky fingers. Also I have a otrattw switch for "rear lights". Also thinking of wiring it to come on with the reverse lights.





Some quick test output shots from my front yard lol

Rear neighbor's house is about 125ft away. Cell phone pictures do this output NO justice!





I'll get some parking lot pictures at some point this week. In the meantime let me know what you guys think!! I'll post more pics in the coming days any picture requests??


Mini LED Light Bar

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor