SOA vs Coil Conversion vs Regular Lift

lundi 24 août 2015

I've read a lot on the forums for each of these and have yet to read enough to satisfy my curiosity. Basically all three(unless I missed it) are not in the same forum, but discussed in pairs. So my question is in the long run, what gives a better ride on and off the road as well as have a decent amount of articulation without spending over $4000.

I have a rough country 4" suspension system at the moment and I replaced the shocks with a set I got from BDS( SUCH A BETTER RIDE! ) but now I feel me springs are due for replacement. This is the opportunity to either change technologies or just stay the same...

Any thoughts?:confused:


SOA vs Coil Conversion vs Regular Lift

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor