Look at a High Milage WJ for a winter truck. Thoughts?

lundi 24 août 2015

Hey everyone.

So I'm looking to get back into a WJ. I think I found one that fits the bill. Its a 2000 Limited, 4.7, Quadratrac II, has all the bells and whistles, and its a southern truck.

The truck isn't perfect, but I think it will fit the bill for me. Right now, I know it needs ball joints in the front (popping over speed bumps and potholes) and tires. The owner has great service records for it, but it does have 180k on the clock which are highway miles. What else should I be look for? I heard that the 4.7s have issues with the timing chain. Is that true? Are there any tale-tale signs that i should look out for?

I'm hoping to start negotiating the price tomorrow and get it by the end of the week.

Thanks in advance.
-Justin


Look at a High Milage WJ for a winter truck. Thoughts?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor