Spring recomendations

mardi 25 août 2015

I'm in the market for some new springs. I've come to the conclusion that my jeep is to high (6 inch lift in short arms when I bought it). It rides like crap it's tough for the wife and kid to get in. It sits in 35s, which I plan to keep by doing a highline.

I am looking for about 3" of lift, once these tires are shot I'm going with humvee surplus 37's. I've already decided that I'm going with metalcloak control arms (price is better than currie, savvy, rokmen, and I've heard they handle on road better) but I'm not sure what springs to go with. I've looked at savvy, ome, nth degree, and metalcloak. Anyone I'm missing that someone would recommend? I have RE in the rear now and am deffinitly not going with them again. I don't have a spare tire at the moment, I'm running a soft top with hard top plans in the future and I have a heavy winch.


Spring recomendations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor