2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited

mardi 25 août 2015

Doing this brings tears to my eyes, but I have a baby on the way and my priorities need to shift.

Up for sale is my beloved 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - LJ (Long Jeep) - with automatic transmission.
All modifications have been done properly, and she has been meticulously maintained. While she has been off-road, she has never been abused. I wasn't building it to be a rock crawler, I was building it more as an expedition/overland rig. This is the best riding Jeep I know. Very smooth on the highway.
The extra long wheelbase gives you plenty of back seat room, and a nicely sized trunk area, as well as extra stability.
-3" Iron Rock short arm lift (front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms and adjustable trackbar)
-Rubicon Express (rebadged Bilstein) monotube shocks
-33" Mickey Thompson ATZ P3s on 15x10.5" steel rims (maybe 3k miles on them total). Spectacular tires.
-Barricade front bumper with winch mount and integrated LED fog lights (winch NOT included)
-Dirt Worx swing away tire carrier/rear bumper with class 3 hitch and wiring, as well as gas can mounts
-Smittybilt rocker guards/step
-Rear rack mounted to tailgate
-CB antenna and wiring (CB radio not included)
-automatic transmission cooler

All maintenance done - new PCM, diff fluid change, transmission fluid change, brand new spark plugs. Jeep needs absolutely nothing. Interior looks great. I had a cover over the drivers seat to avoid wearing it out. The top is in good shape, yet. The Jurassic Park InGen and claw print decals come off with a hairdryer.

I have a loan through Carmax. Any buyer would just meet me there and they handle the paperwork. Won't be any more of a hassle.

Here is the CL ad: http://ift.tt/1hF7ztu

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2674.jpg (244.3 KB)


2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor