Steering box woes. Where to go next?

mardi 18 août 2015

So after installing a re manufactured steering gear box, and synergy sector shaft brace. The steering gear box is now leaking fluid down the sector shaft. And it looks like the sector shaft is moving in the brace and trying to push the brace around. Keep in mind, I have not been off road and the leak seemed to start after driving over a drainage grate in my apartments driveway.

So now my question is- do i buy a NEW OEM box to replace the now leaking rebuilt box?- Do i try to get another reman box? Did the sector shaft brace make things worse?

Can West Texas Off-Road rebuild and port the newer Chinese boxes? I still have the oem box that I took out in the first place.

I see Red Head steering reman's a jk box, is that even worth looking at?


Steering box woes. Where to go next?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor