Another 2.5" Lift and Shocks ?

mardi 18 août 2015

New to this Jeep lift thing. After reading here for days on end I have settled on purchasing either the Teraflex 2.5 Performance Budget Boost w/shocks or The Rough Country 2.5 Series II lift kit w/shocks. This is for my wife's 2012 unlimited. I does see some off road work in the fall and winter on hunting trails. but most of the miles are on the road. From what I have read the people don't care for the Teraflex shocks. So what should I get for shocks if I buy the Tereflex kit.? She does not want a ruff ride.
I have not heard a lot about the Ruff Country Kit but it looks very well designed.
Who is a good vender for service and price.
Thanks for helping this old guy out.


Another 2.5" Lift and Shocks ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor