Which defroster is better, CJ or YJ

lundi 17 août 2015

Hey guys, I have a question on which window defrost system is better, a CJ's or YJ's? I did the YJ body swap and currently have both my old CJ window frame and an addition YJ window frame, and have the vent pieces for both. I already did the blower upgrade, is the YJ defrosting system any better or do both work similarly?

I'm leaning towards the CJ frame because I love the original dash look, but I can also fabricate a CJ dash with the YJ defrost vents being in the way. My CJ window frame is in very good shape, no rust, and I'll weld in the oblong dash holes into my YJ body if I go that route. Just wondering if there's a clear winner with defogging the window. Any opinions?

Thanks,
Pete.


Which defroster is better, CJ or YJ

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor