Wrangler vs. Unlimited

lundi 17 août 2015

Ok, this may be opening a can of worms, but I am looking at Jeeps for a (hopefully) early 2016 purchase. I am DEFINITELY getting a Wrangler (as I had one many, many years ago) but now there is the Unlimited.

I'm a family man now, but as we are car shopping for the family, we will likely be getting a minivan or family SUV for overall family usage.

For me, a Jeep is two doors and off road ready. But I feel remiss as a family man by not seriously considering the Unlimited, with it's ease of passenger access, longer wheelbase, better carrying capacity, etc.

Can anyone tell me, or point me to a good Wrangler vs. Unlimited resource? Are there any Unlimited owners here? What made you go 4 door? Are they safer? Better for family?

HALP!


Wrangler vs. Unlimited

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor