winch decisions? synthetic or wire rope?

lundi 24 août 2015

My better half decided that for my birthday I could get a winch. It is going to be a multipurpose winch. I am planning on building a receiver mount for it so I can use it on either one of my Jeeps but also on my car trailer. My other hobby besides Jeeps is demolition derby and I have used a come along for the last time loading a car up on my trailer. I am getting too old for that crap.

So my question to you all is which would serve me better. I know that you have to be more protective of synthetic line than cable. It is also lighter so moving it from Jeep to Jeep or car trailer would be easier. Do you have to use special snatch blocks for synthetic like you have to use a different fairlead?


winch decisions? synthetic or wire rope?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor