Wrap around insurance questions

samedi 22 août 2015

Hi all,
New member. Considering a 2015 JGC Overland with the 3.6L engine. Dealer is offering a free lifetime powertrain warranty for original owner. Any suggestions on where I could get a wrap-around insurance that gives the equivalent coverage of MaxCare.. ie., for the parts that are not covered by the powertrain warranty?

And how much should I expect to pay?

I called Mopar and they quoted me $3,600 for MaxCare, lifetime. I'm guessing, if the powertrain was excluded, it should be substantially less. I didn't ask them for the wrap-around because I didn't know the dealer was offering it at the time.

BTW, price is $44,455 + TTL for Overland w/ Blind spot/cross path detection + 0% 60 mos APR. And they are giving full KBB value for "very Good condition" for my 2013 VW Passat. Any thoughts on the price?

Thanks much and look forward to years of enjoying the JGC and participating/contributing to this forum.


Wrap around insurance questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor