05 Diesel Issues? Help Please!!!

mercredi 20 août 2014

Hi there. I'm new to the forum as a member, but I've been reading the posts on here for a while and there are lots of super helpful ones, so I'm hoping someone can answer mine!

I bought a 05 Liberty Diesel back in May. I bought it with 120,000 on it and its up to 128,000 now ( Road trip to CO ). So far I love it, but its been having a lot of issues lately and I'm starting to wonder if its worth keeping.

About a month ago it started running really rough, and almost sounds like its missing. There's blue smoke sometimes, like if you're pulling out on the highway and have to get up to 60 fast. Then I tried to start it the other day and it started for a second and then died. Pushing the fuel pump primer gets it started again, but that only lasts about a week. It's done this 2 times so far. It was in the shop for over a week, and they had a hard time finding what was wrong. It coded up as a mass airflow leak and a camshaft sensor. They fixed the leak, replaced the camshaft, and then replaced the fuel filter when they still couldn't get it started. I got it back for 3 days and then it did the start up and die thing again. Pumping the fuel filter prime started up again, but now I'm wondering, is it even worth keeping if it's always gonna be in the shop?

Please let me know if you have any ideas on what might be wrong or what your opinions are of the Liberty Diesels.

Thank You!!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor