Is this too risky? Help please

mercredi 27 août 2014

Hey guys, this is my first of many posts. Im 17, and im about to buy my first car. I was originally thinking about getting an old yj, but decided it wouldn't be the most practical daily driver for me. The plan was to get an xj in the 99-01 year range, but I ran across this limited grand cherokee.



http://ift.tt/1wDObCt



If you all could give me your opinions on this car/price I would appreciate. To be honest I look the body style of XJ's so much more but there are so many nice luxurious features in this car that its hard to resist. That leads me to my main question. Is buying a wj like this one with 150k plus miles on it an unwise decision? I know cherokee i6s last forever but what about this 4.7l v8? I appreciate all the helps friends :)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor