How high to jack up car to remove springs

mardi 19 août 2014

Well, I have Lil'Red all tuned up now and ready to do a lift. I'm doing my research and reading a lot of threads, trying to determine what the right combination of the seemingly endless options should be.



At the same time, I'm thinking about how I will do the work in my garage. I've been reading on how to remove springs but haven't found an answer to this question so I am hoping you lift experts out there can shed some light.



How high to I need to jack up the body in order to drop the axle far enough to get the front coil springs out?



I have a large floor jack that goes up 'fairly high' (haven't measured), but a little worried if I get the body "way up there" on how I will support the body while I let down the axle and do it all in a SAFE way.



Please help.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor