Is the wheel information stamped into wheel?

jeudi 28 août 2014

I have tried finding this information by using the forum's Google Custon Search but haven't had any luck.



I just purchased my first Jeep and I want to get a matching wheel for the spare and I found a used wheel that appears to be the same as the wheels on my '93 YJ, but the seller is not sure what the size and bolt pattern is on his used rim, before I pull a wheel off of my YJ, I thought that I would ask my question here, is the size and bolt pattern on Jeep factory wheels stamped into the wheel somewhere, let's say on the back side, so I can tell him where to look?



Attached is a picture of the used wheel on the left and my wheel on the right. Does anybody know what these wheels are called?




Attached Images





File Type: jpg COMPARE WHEELS.jpg (223.2 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor