Retrofit AC kit questions for 98 TJ

jeudi 28 août 2014

Hi guys, please forgive me if this has been asked before and I wasn't able to find it, but I have a couple questions regarding the retrofit AC kit from Jeep Air. First, my specs - it's a 4 cyl 2.5l with slider controls, and my blower motor went out as well, so I have 2 main questions.



1. I know the kit from Jeep Air says that you can't use knob with slider, and slider with knob, but what if I buy a new control head as well? Could I then get the 3 knob kit for my 98? Or is there something else that makes that not jive?



2. From what I can tell, there isn't a new blower motor in the kit (damn, that would have been convenient!), so I'd need to replace that as well, which I expected. Hell, that's the cheap part! But I was wondering if there's anything special about the blower motor I need to know before buying one, cuz I saw there were at least 4 kinds, and I wasn't sure if it made a difference or not which one I get.



Thanks for your help!



:thankyou:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor