The Faz's Build Thread

dimanche 24 août 2014

Greetings all, my name is Jon and this build thread is long overdue. I've been lurking for a few years now and figured it was finally time I got my act together and posted this up. I haven't done too much that's unique, but perhaps I can give a few people some ideas. I've been very inspired by many of the rigs on here, some of which are absolutely sick.



First things first, why The Faz? Well, there's not too much of a story there besides my license plate containing the letters FAZ, which of course led friends to dub my jeep "The Faz". Anddd it stuck. Lol.



When I was younger my parents had a WJ, bone stock with a 6 banger. I enjoyed driving it and when the time came to purchase a vehicle of my own, I decided to go for the next model year which led me to purchasing a 2007 Hemi Overland fully loaded with everything except the DVD player.



Here it is in all it's stock glory with 32k on the ODO:























0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor