The First Jeep, The New Build

mercredi 20 août 2014

I've already got a build for my daily driver (my 01 audi), however now that we have a vehicle that will be the wives (the 94 ZJ) while I'm out of town working, I need to start doing some work on this vehicle as well... Its going to be primarily a daily driver, mostly highway, some offroad and hauling a small trailer for transport (part of the work will be installing a hitch etc)...



This is my first 'crysler, dodge, jeep' vehicle I have ever owned so learning their way of doing things.



Here are the plans for now, feel free to add or recommend anything...



- Receiver Hitch and Trailer Wire Connector Kit To Be Installed

- Full check of PCV system and replace valves

- Throttle Body Spacer (actually seemed beneficial when modifying my old yukon, any opinions for this motor)

- Modified Air Intake

- Replace blown Rear Wiper Motor

- Replace all wiper arms (lower profile/sleeker)

- Rear bearings and axle seals

- All four corners rotors and pads

- Horn(s) (not sure if this vehicle has two but it sounds like a dying cat...)

- Distributor, Distributor Cap, Plugs and Taylor Plug Wires

- Removal of CAT

- Light Bar



The Jeep has 275,000km on it, roughly 175,000 miles on it for my neighbors to the south. A lot of these are maintainance items I do, but what would you guys recommend to make this thing last another easy 100,000 miles?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor