My wish list for 2015 Grand Cherokee.

samedi 30 août 2014

I have driven my 2014 JGC diesel for 3,000 miles and have come up with a wish list of changes I would like to see.

1. Wish the air suspension didn't take 10 seconds to deflate. Wish it was faster.

2. Wish the seat wasn't so hard. Test driving a short distance didn't bother me but longer distances do.

3. Wish the guages looked classier. I really like the blue lighting at night but the white guages themselves along with the tacky orange needles look cheap.

4. Wish I wasn't reading about so many check engine light codes on the ecodeisel. Especially for the def system. Makes me nervous about a long trip.

5. Wish there was a smoother throttle response on initial take off. Little power on take off and 1 second later zoom zoom.

6. Wish the interior lights were led and not incandescent.

7. Wish it didn't have so much wind noise. Good on a calm day but in a wind more wind noise than my 2012 Ford F150 with trailer towing mirrors.

That's my wish list. Bottom line is I am enjoying my GC very much. Never hurts to wish!!!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor