Floats like a butterfly...

mardi 26 août 2014

For background, I bought this XJ back in May. Previous owner had installed a Rough Country 3" lift he bought off RC's ebay store. Front springs, full packs in the rear, and shocks.



These are the shocks:





I actually thought they were stock shocks but the PO re-verified for me that he had bought them.



Anyway....



When I go around corners, the rear end feels like it floats. Almost like the inside rear tire is wanting to lose contact with the road. There is an on-ramp I hit sometimes that has some bad pavement in turn and I think that every time I hit it the rear does actually bounce over about 6".



All this is at like 30MPH. Now, I've never had a lifted anything but this is my third XJ and it's just not "right" you know?



So I guess my first question is "is this normal/expected behavior" and if it's not, what should I do to fix it?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor