Possible, impending commander purchase...

mardi 19 août 2014

Hello all I'm fairly regular over in the KJ and YJ forums, not too familiar with your side though.



Question is, my wife and I are looking at replacing her 2012 Patriot (we purchased new) for a Commander, due to our family increasing in size.



We found a nice 2007 Commander with 85,000 on the clock. It's a pretty much fully loaded Rocky Mountain edition, 3.7L, Tow and Off Road package...etc. The previous owner has had the vehicle since 2011 and has taken very well care of the vehicle, the starter has been replaced -6 months ago.



I'm familiar with all of the 3.7L quirks (HOAT only fluid, no over heating, water pump etc...) as I have a 3.7L in my liberty and service it regularly.



Are there any other issues that I should ask about and look out for?



Thanks.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor