DEF Injector Skid Plate

jeudi 21 août 2014

So Im about to embark on a 3,000 mile road trip from Toledo to Denver and back next week. Not that I'm too nervous about the injector having problem but it is sitting in the back of my mind. It would be nice to get off the beaten path without any hesitation or second thought about it. But, figured this was worth a try. Any diesel guys out there have access to a skid plate for this issue between these two cities. Its been mentioned on the flip site, but since I'm driving this distance, it might be easier if someone had access to one or a fix for it and I could stop by and pick it up or could perform a proven fix.



If anyone has some other ideas let me know. Its only 3 weeks old. MOPAR offroad wheels and rock rails have already been ordered.... :highfive:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor