Common items that break/fail offroad?

mardi 19 août 2014

New to ZJ's and wondering what I should expect to break/fail on my 4.0L ZJ when off road. I don't plan on doing anything extreme, but would like to know what spare parts/tools would be good to have on board or what 20 year old parts I should replace/reinforce asap so I don't have to hike for 3 days to get out of the woods. I'm a 2nd year apprenticed at a Dodge dealership so I have access to hoist/parts/tools. I've been under the vehicle a few times and it seems like a solid set up, no rust and she runs like a champ. I did a search and found a couple great threads on common ZJ problems but nothing off road specific.



Thanks for any info and sorry if this topic has been beaten into the ground.



:cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor