1999 WJ, few questions that need quick answers

dimanche 24 août 2014

Hey guys,



I have a couple questions i hope can be quickly answered, I've been having this issue with my fans lately...not the blend doors or recirc doors, but oddly it's either what controls the air to the vents or the mode board is malfunctioning on me. I've made a diagram to easier explain my question.



what determines which vents the air goes through when a specific mode is selected?





example: not always but maybe sometimes or randomly i'll select a mode "dashboard vents only" and i'll get air from the foot area only instead, then i'll switch through the modes a few times and end up back to the dashboard vents and suddenly it'll work, or sometimes not at all...



second question is, if i take my wheels off, how many spins to the lug nuts does it take to tighten to the right tightness with a tire iron?



third question is, when i insert my cassette adapter into the tapedeck to play music from my phone, it keeps flipping sides of the tape until eventually it just spits the tape back out, i've tried cleaning the inside pins with a wet q-tip and no success, any ideas for a quick fix?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor