Jeep XJ Cherokee 2 door f/s

dimanche 24 août 2014

Very clean XJ for sale. I bought this earlier this summer and have been slowly going through it. This was going to be a project/DD, but my plate has gotten pretty full and although it is good to go now, I know I would never be finished with it.

It's originally from the east coast, so it's pretty much rust free. I patched in a couple of small holes but very solid. Normal wear and some dents, but original paint.

137K miles 4.0 with 5 speed, 2WD. Manual locks, windows. Has air that doesn't work. Runs great and gets great mileage. 25 mpg isn't uncommon. I would drive this anywhere, anytime.

New tires. New master, rotors/pads/calipers.

I cleaned up the interior and added a bunch of dynamat. I left the carpet in the cargo area, but left it out in front where I bedlined and painted the floor. Headliner was nasty, so I just left it out.

I have a few extras I would include as well. TNT frame stifferners. Rusty's rear spring reinforcements & some other stuff, too.

Yes, it is 2WD, but I have a matching geared HP30 and AX/231 that I would be willing to deal on. Basically everything you would need to convert to 4WD except the driveshaft.

I would like to sell it, but would trade towards a clean TJ.

Check out the pictures, get in touch if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor