Crank but no start troubleshooting help

vendredi 29 août 2014

Hi Guys,



I need some help troubleshooting here. I have an 89 2.5 yj that cranks, but doesn't start. When i turn the key, the fuel pump kicks on and is sending fuel to the rail and cranks, but doesn't actually start. It'll crank all day if i let it.



This tells me its not a fuel problem because i have fuel. Not an ecm problem because the fuel pump kicks on. Is this correct?



I have brand new spark plugs. I can spray starting fluid in the air box and it sounds like its going to start for 1/2 second, but then goes back to just cranking.



Any thoughts on what might be going on or what to check next?



**EDIT**

I've also checked fuses under the dash-- they all look good.



Thanks,

Jeremy




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor