Windshield Bolts

mercredi 20 août 2014

Hey all....new to the forum and new to the world of the TJ. Just sold my JK to join the real jeep world. Bought the rig as stands. Anyhow, my question is does anyone know where i can order new windshield bolts? The rig came with a congo cage and safari basket (which is for sale if anyone is interested), but the screws holding the mounts on are not the original windshield bolts. I recently removed the cage to put on the soft top and decided that I really didn't need it. I still have the mounts attached to the pillars. Any help is much appreciated.



By the way, the cage and safari basket has KC light mounts front and rear and hi lift jack mounts on the side. Lights not included, but $700 takes it all. Thanks:tea:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor