New to me Renegade!

samedi 23 août 2014

Hello all! :wave:



I have been out of the Jeep community since '02 (had an '04 Wrangler Sport 4.0) for underder a year. Then I turned to Subaru. Had an '02 WRX, '07 STI, '05 Legacy GT Limited wagon, an '04 Forester XT 5spd & lastly an '05 Baja Turbo 5spd.

Life changes happen, & I kinda been wanting to change the scenery for awhile, so I sold my Baja last week & picked up this cherry, '04 Liberty Renegade w/Off Road pckg. & only 55,8XX original miles!



Already made appt. to get the front windows tinted to match the rears plus add the tint strip on the upper part of the windshield. Also I just received my "Renegade" hood decals & ordered smoked bumper lights tonight.



I'm looking forward to learn more about my Jeep & all Jeeps in general. Looking forward to local meets & lots of adventure!



Cheers!



-Los







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor