90 yj from 2.5 to 4.0

mercredi 20 août 2014

What's up guys, I'm almost done with my build engines in and running just getting some more pictures together and I'll throw them up on here. Wiring seems to be quite an issue with these as far as getting them running and I've seen multiple ways of doing it but I found another that made things a little easier in the respect. When I pulled the 4.0l out of the xj the entire engine harness up to the firewall bulkhead came with it. After everything was welded into my yj I'm at a point that all I need is drive shafts, gauges, and the transfer case shift linkage. I swapped the steering column fro. The Cherokee into the yj so all I had to do to get it running was plug the harness in. Easy right? Haha now I'm left with finding out what each wire goes to for the body harness on the yj in order to splice it in with the body wires out of the Cherokee. I'm going with a simple CJ style dash, speedo, oil pressure, volts, temp, and fuel. A radio will go in eventually. Any body have any diagrams that could help me out? I'm probably going to end up hitting auto zone today and buying the manuals but anything I can get done for free I'll take it. Lemme know




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor