Question about HID projector headlights

mercredi 27 août 2014

Greetings,



I've been a long time lurker, and first time poster. I have an 04 WJ Overland, and I've been doing a lot of research in preparation of upgrading my stock headlights (they don't hold aim well, and stuck aimed too low).



I've decided that I'd like to go the HID route (and yes, my goal is to set it up correctly with proper projectors so that I don't blind others). The plan is to go with some 35W 9006 4300k (or 5000k?) HIDs.



I'm not really interested in going the retrofit route, and don't wish to make this a huge project. Therefore, I have been looking at aftermarket headlights. One thing I am not clear on (after rediculous amounts of reading) is how to figure out what headlights are using halogen projectors vs. HID projectors.



I am interested in getting a set of black CCFL halos, as they seem the least obnoxious looking to me from available aftermarket options:

http://ift.tt/1quB1CI



Is it correct (and non-******baggish) to use HIDs with those projectors? My concern is that I think these might be using halogen projectors, when I'd like to utilize HID projectors for the low beams. Can anyone confirm?



Are there any aftermarket headlight options for our rigs that come with HID projectors for the low beams? I plan to run regular halogens in the high beams (which are 9005.. would HIRs work there, too?)



Thank you in advance. These seem to be answers I haven't been able to find a reliable answer to after hours of reading, and therefore I wish to defer to your collective expertise.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor