Air in fuel line possible?

lundi 17 août 2015

Okay, some time ago I asked around the forum about my 5.2 suddenly stopped and I had to crank like hell till it eventually didn't start at all. I concluded it was the fuel pump (again), and it was. So I replaced it, along with a new fuel filter while back there, and...heard the pump fire up - but no start.

I checked just about everything I could think of, fuel pressure was great on test port - but no start.

So, I ended up borrowing a trailer and got the Jeep back to my garage.

By this, it had been sitting at my parents house for about a month.

The strange thing is, when I rolled it of the trailer - it fired right up and ran like a champ...still does :confused: :brickwall

I really hate not knowing why it didn't start and why it started after a short trip on the trailer...

Is it possible air have gotten in the fuel line keeping it fuel reaching the injectors?

Any thoughts on this?


Air in fuel line possible?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor