Dead battery...other symptom.

lundi 17 août 2015

99 Grand cherokee laredo. Ran and started fine all day yesterday. Went to start it around dinner time, cranked really slow, then started but would not stay running without giving it gas. Finally stayed running, drove to dinner, shut it off, started right back up. Had dinner, went to leave about 2 hours later, cranked slow, started gave it gas for a bit then drove home.
This morning before attempting to start it I checked the voltage at the battery, it was 10.58. I did get it to start, the same as yesterday, kept it running by giving it gas. At idle, I was getting ~13.6 volts at the battery terminals. Drove to work ~4 miles, shut it off, and it would not start again.
I am thinking dead battery, It's clearly not charging, but the fact that it's hard to keep running at first makes me wonder if I have other issues.


Dead battery...other symptom.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor