Suggestions for a reliable, used Jeep?

lundi 17 août 2015

Hi everyone,

Right now I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the 2WD 4.0L. I have had it for 6 years now, and for the past 2 years it has had continuous problems. I'm tired of throwing money at an older, high mileage Jeep so I want to get something a bit newer with lower miles.

I have loved my Jeep and want to buy another, but I am wondering what a reliable year/model is? I like the Commander or another Grand Cherokee. Any advice on which way to go? I have looked at both in my area, and have seen many with "low" used car mileage, and within my budget of $17k.

Any serious concerns to look out for? Common problems? I've done a bit of research myself, but always like to hear from current or former Jeep owners. I am a girl that does not know much about cars and always feels intimidated going to buy one, so I like to have lots of information myself before going in to deal with a salesman.

Thanks so much!


Suggestions for a reliable, used Jeep?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor