Crankshaft position sensor

dimanche 16 août 2015

I have a brand new Mopar brand crankshaft position sensor for sale. It is part number 56027865AB. It was for my 97 4.0 TJ, but fits many others. Made in USA. I paid 84 dollars for it as seen on the receipt. I bought it when I had a rough running engine last year. But once I replaced the TPS sensor that fixed it and this was never installed. I just never took it back to return it. I would like to get 70 bucks shipped for it. That's a good deal on a Mopar brand one and as y'all know jeeps are finicky with non Mopar parts. Let me know if you want it. I can take PayPal or USPS money order. Please EMAIL ME if you want it.

Badbowtie03@aol.com

Thanks!


Crankshaft position sensor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor