Installed Adj CAs. What should I ...

dimanche 16 août 2015

be asking the alignment pro to do, if anything? I have been driving it for a week w/o any issues, but I want to do a pro alignment. I usually do the DIY alignment, but seems I now have more options with the adj. CAs.

As a side story, when I did the tummy tuck, I used Rokmen components, including the upper rear CAs, which use the JJs. Wanting to stick with all-like components, I called them with some questions and to order the rest of the CAs. They were busy and took down my information (I had spent about 3K with them before) but I never heard back. I was on the fence regarding Metalcloak CAs, so when they did not call back, I went ahead and ordered the MC arms.
I would not think there would be any downside to mixing the two designs up, will it? Too late for me, but maybe information for some one else.
I appreciate you feedback. MA


Installed Adj CAs. What should I ...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor