Dana 30 verses dana 30f regear...Help

dimanche 23 août 2015

Have been sent 2 pinions from two companies that are different then the one I removed from my front differential on my 94 jeep zj. I finally got a 30F number on the housing. The timkin m86610 cup fits great in the housing. the timkin m86649 cone bore is way too loose to fit on the new pinion shaft. The timkin m86647 cone bore will fit on the shaft and the cone if I read the measurements right but is not stock for this 94 jeep ZJ. The crush sleeve will not fit on the shaft without hanging up on the shoulder of the new shaft. Fits great on the old shaft. Do I need to order a third pinion shaft or go with the nonstock m86647 with out the crush sleeve? What Pinion do I need to request???

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (92.7 KB)


Dana 30 verses dana 30f regear...Help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor