Manuel to power brakes change out

dimanche 23 août 2015

I installed a new power booster and master cylinder combo on my 84 cj7. The problem I am having is after I release the brake pedal the brakes still grab for about 2~3 seconds and then slowly releases. I also have a hard time trying to lock up tires when I slam on the brakes. The factory manual brakes came with a proportioning valve, so I did not install the one that came with the new set I bought. I talked to a couple of guys about this and they said I have to remove the factory proportioning because it is not set up for power brakes. Is what these guys are telling valid or is there something I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks


Manuel to power brakes change out

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor