Just have some unanswered questions.

samedi 22 août 2015

So I have been searching and reading multiple forums and Google, this model (1986 2.8L Manual LWB) MJ seems to have some issues. From what I have read 2.8L V6 is not the most reliable, I remember my brother had it in his Cherokee and never had any issues. The truck is a manual and to me that seems better than the Auto, truck is fully stock. All new fuel tank, fuel lines, and new carburetor, has a lift kit still in the box but no idea on what type I I had to guess I would say bottom of the barrel cheap kit. The biggest issue is it is a Northeast truck, the rot seems to be very minimal, nothing I cant get under control. Frame is solid, this will be used as a back up toy, daily driver in the winter to keep my JKU from rotting out.

The truck run and drives, need a brake caliper replaced. heat and air works, no electrical issues. So is the truck wrth $800? This being based off of just what little info I have provided and a picture. I have never dealt directly with Cherokees or MJs so I am subject to internet findings. I would love to do a 4.0L swap on it over the summer while I am cruising my JK but that is a big maybe..



Just have some unanswered questions.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor