Maintenance to do while Tranny is out?

samedi 22 août 2015

I just pulled my transmission out of my 2002 jeep wrangler 4.0L and I'm wondering if there's any maintenance i should be doing while I have it out. The thought of a main seal crossed my mind but I haven't pulled off the pressure plate to see if you can actually get to them from there or you need to pull off the oil pan. I pulled the tranny to replace the clutch so all of that is already getting replaced while I'm in there.

This is my first time pulling a transmission and all I needed to take care of was the clutch but I'm sure there's something else that needs to be done while I'm in there. Any suggestions are appreciated.


Maintenance to do while Tranny is out?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor