Looking for parts

samedi 22 août 2015

We have a 94 Grand Cherokee Laredo, and are in need of some parts, good condition used or best place to find new (good quality, reasonable price) here is the list for now. Its a short list, just starting the build

Fenders
Rear lift gate
Small lift (1-3 inch, fiances truck and she 5'4" so nothing huge lol)
Aftermarket used wheels and tires
Exterior trim kit
Bumpers
Headlights
Tail lights

That's all for now, I'm sure there will be more later, anything you have that would look good that's not factory, post a pic and I'll talk to her to see if she's interested

Also have some 95 YJ parts for sale or trade
Hood (great condition and am willing to do body work, and prime for next owner, I am a professional body/painter)
Steering gear with pump
Gas tank
Fender flares
Roll bars
I think seats

Let me know, thanks y'all


Looking for parts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor