need exact 02 sensor location '99 GC limited 4.7

lundi 17 août 2015

http://ift.tt/1EyPa6c. on my 4.7 the parts guy at the dealership was confused as to which engine I had on my '99 grand c.
I need to pull the jeep over to the pit at my landlords and see how many sensors it has. I just need to be sure which one.

my code reading was just 0135. and nothing else. someone in service told me it was sensor 1 bank 1. I checked the fuses and they look ok. but how do you check those big fuses? can a auto parts store check them? I see a real tiny glass hole and they all look the same. If it was no good would it turn black?

Anyway, I was thinking of pulling the sensor from a wrecking yard that has one but I need to know for sure which 02 I need to pull? I think my motor has 4 sensors but damn u can't get under these things. I even gave the parts guy the last 8 of my vin and he still couldn't tell me. If you need any more info just tell me. I can't think of anything else.


need exact 02 sensor location '99 GC limited 4.7

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor